For those who aren’t aware, Motorsport UK now requires all competitors (including passengers) to hold a (FREE) RS Clubman Licence as a minimum.
The application can be done entirely online in under five minutes. Please see the page below for more information and do this before sign-on!
Final Results for Tuesdays 12 Car are now up on the Calamity Janeuary page.
Quick reminder about tonight’s 12 car, slight change in Start / Finish venue:
The Corner Pin, Donington le Heath, LE67 2GE
Beginners have 40 mins pre-plot, so make sure you turn up soon after 18:30 to get time for this!
The club has the details for the funeral of Tony James, an active member of LoCC in the 70’s & 80’s.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if you wish to attend.
Provisional results for Tuesdays 12 car are now available:
Calamity Janeuary 12 Car
We still have plenty of entries for both competitors and marshals for next months 12 car rally!
Head over to the Max Torque page for more information!
The Annual Awards Evening menu is available:
- Salmon and tuna fishcake with a dill mayonnaise.
- Breaded brie wedges and cranberry relish (V ).
- Carvery of roast sirloin of beef, lamb and baked ham, served with yorkshire pudding roast potatoes, and seasonal vegetables.
- Button mushroom and capsicum stroganoff with a timbale of rice. (V).
- Assiette of desserts.
- Selection of fine English cheese & biscuits served with celery and grapes.
Please email your menu choices by the 17th of January to email@example.com.
Tickets are still available and only £20 a head, so don’t miss out on the perfect way to start the 2018 motorsport year! More info available on the Annual Awards Evening page.
The Marshall and Road Rally Points have been updated, head over to the 2017 Championship Points to see your current standing!